Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Vivid imagination

For the past couple of days I have been dreaming all through the night. I don't know why I've been resting right on the edge of sleep so much, but that's where I get the most vivid dreams.
I shouldn't have to specify that many of them involve sex of some kind. However, as though my body knows that I'm unable to actually cum, I am even wearing my chastity harness in my dreams!

The other night I had a dream where I was in the water, at the beach swimming and when I came out I had lost my suit, but I was still wearing my cage. Instead of shock or laughter it was met with careful artistic consideration, but I felt exposed. Then Mistress Luchia walked me up to one of those seaside bars and had me sit on the counter while we had small talk with the bartender. Luchia was showing me off proudly and happily, but I remember being more than a little embarrassed about it all. I woke up that morning slightly before my alarm when she started, in the dream, to tease me to get me hard in the cage to show some people who were asking questions, then I woke up straining against the plastic walls. I had to take a shower to get it to go down!

Last night I dreamed that I was out in public with my Mistress. We were talking with friends and having a grand time, I was again naked, and she kept hinting that we should get out of there to go be alone.
She chased me around the room playfully and then down the street until we came to our small 2nd story flat somewhere a little ways outside of downtown of the city we were in. I was to go upstairs and get ready and she was going to join me in a bit. Then I just remember some flashes of intimacy and the sweet feeling of her fingertips through the tiny holes in the cage.

Eventually this dream turned into a more mundane one involving a long walk down a road with a blind man and a bear... I'm not sure what that one meant, but I was at least clothed for it!

This is day 9. I have read blogs of other men in chastity that last for months, or even over a year! I don't know if that would be very fun. I'm not a through and through submissive. Don't get me wrong, I am quite submissive, and I love the feeling of it! However it's not my permanent state of being. My lover and I are equals in life. I give myself to her as she gives herself to me, and we would have it no other way.

This month is worth every moment of frustration. In some ways though I think I would have done better to keep my mind off of sex if I didn't have this on. I thought I might get used to it and have more time for other things, but it seems I'm even more distracted by sexual thoughts than I was before! Just now, I can have no release.

I'll last, and I'll survive. This is just has a very interesting newness to it.

I get to see her again tonight. We're going over our vows. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment