Thursday, August 1, 2013

A slow build

I've found that my balls are a bit swollen after not cumming for so long. I just have to wait it out. She let me out last week and teased me until getting me off by hand. I had gone for 4 days that time, and I shot a load bigger than she'd ever seen! That was fun to hear the "Ohh wooow!!" come from her. She was having all kinds of fun, and so was I!

The ball discomfort isn't so bad really. It comes and goes. For me anyway. I've never really gotten blue balls before though. (Maybe I masturbated too often.)

I have also been thinking that once I take this off, my sack will probably hang lower than before. It used to be safely tucked up into my body most of the day while I worked and did stuff, but now they're proudly on display no matter what I'm doing! They can't retreat into my body at all!! So I'm wondering what they'll look like once the month is over... I asked Luchia what she thought about that and she said "Well, it's your body. If you're ok with it then I don't mind." I guess we'll see.

All I know right now is that they are far more sensitive than they've ever been before. I find myself stroking them in the evening before bed. When I take showers I hold the water on them for prolonged periods of time, and it feels phenomenal.

I've also caught myself leaning my crotch into things during the day. Counter tops, doors, chairs. When I'm cleaning something by the sink or leaning over a table to grab things, just that small bit of pressure is enough to send my insides aglow. I have never had such a low level arousal stay with me all. day. long before.

I mean, I have always been horny all day. I always have the desire to cum, but it was different. Normally my arousal is more piercing. "I have to jack off nooow!" and I will, and it'll be done with for a while. What I'm experiencing now is like a slow burning ember deep in the base of my testicles. It's like tantric sex. I can feel the slow build just sitting there, waiting to release.

Soon enough. I just have to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment