Saturday, August 3, 2013

I just wished I Could be milked

I have never been so horny in my life. I don't think so anyway. Not since I was first discovering myself.

Wandering around town today I was rubbing against the seat of my truck. I find myself pressing into things constantly. Now that I'm at home I try to occupy myself with cleaning, projects that I need to get done, downloading music, dishes, ANYTHING, but my mind just keeps going back to sex.

Normally I have sex on the mind, but when I come the urge dissipates for a while anyway. right now I can't masturbate no matter how badly I want to, but my balls are heavy and full, and I can feel my insides yearning for some kind of release.

I didn't think it would be this difficult after only a WEEK!! I mean really? Am I that desperate? I feel like I'm a failure as a person for wanting sex SO BADLY! I'm typing in all caps for pete's sake.

I mean, how is it so easy for girls to go so long without sex? And I feel like other guys must be able to go more than a week. Am I just weak willed? I must be or else I wouldn't have needed the cage I suppose...

The cage is awesome, but it's also extremely frustrating. All I want is to cum! Just a little! I'd take precum!
The urge to get fucked has never been greater either. I enjoy anal penetration, sure, but right now I NEED it. Just the thought of sitting down on my Mistresses big cock and rocking back and forth on it makes my mouth water. Just the idea of resting the head of it inside of me right on my prostate and grinding down against it makes me strain against my constraints!

I need to find something to get my mind of of this. I made the agreement that I wouldn't cum unless I'm with her, and I promised long before that I wouldn't fuck myself with Mistress Luchia's cock unless I asked her first, so it's not going anywhere but back in the drawer (I just wanted to show you all.)
But wow do I wish it was in something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment