Monday, August 12, 2013

Chastity is painful in a way I had never expected

"AAARGGGG!"

A quote from my Mistress, Luchia.

You see, neither of us are used to spending so very much time without touching ourselves. She has been keeping herself from cumming as well for this month. She's better at it mentally than I am, so she doesn't need the chastity belt.

However this previous weekend she came to visit, and let me out for the weekend. She is a kind Mistress. I was relieved because I was dying to have a real shower! She did one better though. She touched me, and teased me. She stroked me and ran her fingers up and down my penis, and oh how sensitive it is now!

I was absolutely amazed at the amount of sensitivity I had regained in the skin in just 14 days of it not touching my pants, or rubbing against anything at all!

We played several times that day. Both of us. I made her cum. We didn't actually have any penetrating sex. We want to save that for when we're actually married. I mean, we've done it before, but the point of this month is to make it very special, and tease each other relentlessly! While we didn't have any penetration, we did do some grinding. I was on top of her and slid my penis downward across her sex, and to my surprise, I actually CAME that way!

That's never happened before. The TOP of my dick has never been sensitive enough to feel... well, anything! To cum with just contact with that was AMAZING!

She came a couple more times under my hands, and we spent so much time in each others arms afterwards that it was hard to part.

All this play came at a price though. We are both as raw and as sore as can be! Everything hurts!! I have what is comparable to a papercut all along the bottom side of my shaft, and all around the head of my circumsized penis, just behind the head, is red, and raw, and I even got a blister!

She isn't fairing much better with her lips and labia.

So, with all that being said, we did some talking about the next two weeks. You see, we wanted to do this so that we would be sensitive and receptive to each other on our honeymoon. But we do NOT want to play on the first night of being married, and then not be able to have sex again for a week because we need to HEAL, and walk around funny because we hurt so much!

So she let me off the hook with my CB device to give me time to heal up. Believe me, I won't be touching myself any time soon.

Has anyone else had this trouble? Male or female?

I'm off to get some more Neosporin.

Ow!

No comments:

Post a Comment