Wednesday, August 7, 2013

On the edge of my sanity this morning.

My testicles have never been exposed and away from my body for this long before in my entire life.
This has been an interesting experience so far, but today it's almost unbearable. Not painful in any way, but so arousing that it's all I can do not to kneel down on the floor where I stand and just cup them, and massage them until my eyes roll back in my head.
I don't know why, all of a sudden, this morning my body has finally given way into this hyper arousal. Has this happened to anyone else?
Maybe it was the excitement and teasing of last nights meeting with Luchia that's pushed me over the edge.
I work alone for the most part during the day cleaning and painting rental apartments. Today this is a very good thing because I've found myself literally stopped in mid swipe with a cleaning rag, staring at nothing and panting for breath, my mouth watering as an overwhelming rush sweeps over my body, centered at my swollen, pulsating testicles.
17 days left of waiting. I know that I can make it, but I hope I'll still be sane.
Am I being a big baby? I knew it would be hard, but I never expected feeling quite like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment