Friday, August 2, 2013

Morning Wood partially arrives!

I love having a day off from work! It means that I can lie in bed, stretch myself out to the morning sounds outside, and slowly take on the day instead of having to jump out of bed and leave so suddenly!

This morning I was met with a bit of pain though. It's a dull ache, but it's distracting, and such a wonderful change of pace that it actually feels kind of good!

My penis decided it needed to stretch itself out too, and pushed its way all the way to the end of the sheath! It went down a bit when I took the picture, but a few moments before I was swollen out of the confines of my cage, pressing against every millimeter of plastic!

It felt amazing.

I'm so sensitive from having no real contact to my penis for 5 days (It's only been that long?) that even the slightest sensation is enough to send a shiver down my back.

I don't know though. Is this cheating? Some people have commented that my sheath is too long, and I should have the shorter one to prevent this very thing. I partially agree, but I don't have the money to upgrade right now. And at the moment, I am so glad I didn't, because this is incredible.
Not nearly enough stimulus to cum, but enough to give me a very happy morning.

Time for coffee and a muffin now. I wonder how long this erection will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment