Monday, August 5, 2013

8 days

When I first pressed closed the lock on my CB-6000 after fitting it last Sunday I was sure that I would have at least some reprieve from my confinement throughout the week.

That wasn't the case.

I saw my Lover a few times through the week, but never long enough, or in the right location to offer me a moment to let me 'breath.' When I was on my way to see her, part of me hoped that that might happen. That I might get a few moments to be able to be free of my confines. Though, when I actually was in her presence I was so thrilled to get to be with her that I mostly forgot about being locked away in chastity and was just overjoyed to be in the presence of Luchia.

It's been 8 days now that I've been locked away. I've been unable to touch myself except for the use of the hand held shower sprayer. It's a wonderful feeling, those warm jets of water, but they're not nearly enough to get me off. Just a comfortable tease!

I never thought I'd be able to last this long, but the CB is a comfortable fit. The sheath is still a bit long I think, but that hasn't been too much of a problem overall. And for anyone who thinks that I'm cheating, when I wake up with morning wood, it's just as confining as the CBs would be. I'm pressed hard up against the point where the cage curves down, and my balls are pulled tight away from my body.

The first few days this was painful and would wear on me. Now it's become one of the nicest parts of the day. A moment of erection. A sweet relief. Even some actual sensation against the skin of my shaft! Oh it's heavenly to wake up hard, to massage my sensitive balls in the morning.

My day to day life has been fairly normal now after I got used to moving about with the cage on. I can't bend over quite as well, or else I'll end up pinching things. I also have to be careful to cross my legs just so if I'm in public places, else people around me will see what to them might seem like a small erection of a very large flaccid penis! Not something I really want to be showing off in polite company. Although Luchia laughed a bit at this and seemed almost delighted to brush off what others might think when they were staring at me. "Nobody's looking at your crotch anyway." I hope she's right.

19 days to go before the night before the wedding. I don't know if I'll get free before then, but I suppose time will tell. To think about the coming days it seems like an eternity! However, looking back at the past 8, it's almost as though they all went by in an instant. Funny how time does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment