Thursday, August 1, 2013

4 days

It's only been four days since I set the lock onto my new CB-6000, but it feels like it's been weeks. I've grown accustomed to wearing it now, and I can move around pretty much unhindered during normal day to day activities. I even used a chainsaw and mowed the lawn. That's good news. No pinching and no welts. Unlike the other cage, this one isn't giving me small cuts along the bottom of my testicles either!



I posted some of my findings up on 4chan and there is quite a discussion going on over there. I've been told that instead of buying the CB-6000 I should have gotten the CB-6000s. The s stands for Small, and it would take away some of the empty space at the end of my cage.
If I had known about that before I bought this one, then I probably would have. Having all of the extra space is actually quite difficult to deal with. I've got to shower twice a day just to keep it cleaned out after I pee. It's not the worst thing in the world though.

Another modification I had to do was use some tape to tape the lock to the device. If I didn't, then it would rattle around, and when I walked I was like a cat with a bell. This might be good in a lot of scenarios, but not when I'm at work, or visiting family!

I am so horny. I had a dream last night where I was being seduced by a ghost as I walked through a deserted campground. She kept giving me a 'come hither' finger, and grinning at me, but I could never get close enough to her. I woke up twice with a raging erection, and the head of my cock fighting against the tube of the cage.

I have 23 days left. Then I'll be released for the wedding. Shortly after I'll be able to sleep with my new wife. If four days felt like weeks, how long will the next 23 feel like?

No comments:

Post a Comment