Sunday, July 28, 2013

What a wonderful upgrade!

My new chastity device came!

I was lucky enough to be able to spend all weekend free of the device. After my Mistress allowed me freedom from my old chamber, I was waiting, rather impatiently, for my new one to arrive in the mail. Saturday morning I went to the post office to get it, and off I drove to visit my Lover.

We were in public with her family all weekend however. We had hardly a moment of alone time for the past two days so sadly, she was unable to put it on for me. This worked out in a way because once I got home I was able to play around with proper spacers, and ring sizes, instead of having to rush to get it on.

It took a bit to figure out all of the pieces, and how they were supposed to be assembled, but after finding a video on xtube I got it all figured out.

The gold lock is the one that came with the device. I am locked now. I made sure to give my Mistress the keys before I left today, so that they are all safe and sound with her. There are three of them. She has all three.

The CB-6000 is so much more comfortable than the last device I was wearing! Not only that, it doesn't show up as prominently under my pants! Double bonus! I feel like this will be a lot better all around. Without as much irritation means I won't have to worry about any more abrasions or cuts from the plastic. Also, no zip ties!

Luchia was surprised that I could even fit into the device. I think she gives my size a bit too much credit. While I might be big enough for her when I'm hard, when I'm soft I'm not much to look at.

I've yet to achieve an erection while wearing this new device though, so I'm not sure how well it accommodates. We'll see in the wee hours of the morning how much pain I'm in from the straining of my cock against the hard plastic... We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment