Friday, July 26, 2013

A glorious freedom.

My Lover, and my Mistress came to visit last night for sure. I had missed her so, and I was excited for her arrival. She was excited to see me too, and we embraced at the door as though it had been years since our last encounter.

After our hello's and a bit of catching up, she got up and told me to remove my pants. "Why are you wearing pants in the house anyway?" Of course I did as she told me to. She knelt in front of me and told me to look up as she entered the combination to the lock, and slowly removed my ring, and the cage surrounding my tender penis.

The feeling was incredible. The joy was better than when, after being outside working on a cold we day, when your socks are wet and your feet are sore, you finally come back inside and remove your heavy soaked boots, and dig your toes into the carpet. I was free! Oh what a feeling! I also got to take a look at what damage had been done.

You can see the deep red lines where the ring was, and on my penis from the gaps in the cage.

She took a look at the friction lines and small cuts that had been left by my entrapment, and she massaged my balls, and my flaccid penis for a few glorious minutes. It wasn't arousing. I wasn't turned on by this beautiful woman massaging me. The massage just felt magnificent.

We went on to enjoy our evening as many couples do. We talked about our day, did a few small household chores. I took a shower. It was a wonderful evening. I also had the opportunity to show her the new CB-6000 that I ordered. She agreed that this would hopefully be a better option than the current cage that I have.

That night we cuddled in bed, and for the first time since my release I was able to get hard without anything pushing back at me. What a feeling! I normally take it for granted, but now I felt new again. She felt it too, and reached down to have a feel.

She slowly teased me, from bottom to top with the soft tips of her fingers. She traced the length of my cock with her fingernails and whispered into my ear.

Luchia is such a tease.

She kept me on edge for 20 minutes or so. She would slowly stroke my cock until I was arching my back and grasping the bed sheets and then!-- nothing! She would pull away, leaving me to whimper and beg her to continue.
She did this a number of times that I can't remember, but I'm sure it had to be close to a million. I was ready to explode. She leaned in close to my ear and asked me "Am I being to mean to you? Should I let you cum?"
I shivered. Her voice is intoxicating. It seeps into my brain and shuts everything down when I hear her whisper like that. "You've been such a good boy all week. Putting up with the pain and the scratches...
GLOW!"

I was on fire.
She hit one of my key words. I'd started listening to hypnosis tracks by Isabella Valentine a few years back, and that is one of her hypnosis trigger words for becoming more aroused. I had used the same words on my Lover when we had first started exploring each other sexually, so she knows how to push my buttons.

And she did push my buttons. "Ten..." she said. Her half smirk was showing. She was having so much fun! I could hardly notice though. My eyes were rolling into the back of my head. She had me pinned down and was stroking my cock hard and fast as she continued her count down.
"Nine... Eight. Seven, Six, Five!"

I was about to explode! It was all I could do to keep it together.

"Four..." She took her tongue and latched onto my right nipple. Her nibbling and sucking sent electricity through every piece of me! "Three..."
So close...
"Two.. One..."

I moaned out loud. I had been the whole time but I could feel my cum surging through my glands.

"ZERO." There it was. The trigger word we had been using.  She was allowing me to finally cum, after so many days of not even being able to have an erection, and now finally, sweet release! The explosion started in my toes and shot up through my like a firehose. I came hard.

It felt like someone had dropped a glass of warm water on me. Luchia told me she'd never seen me cum so much before. "We'll have to look into getting that semen recipe book you saw online!" She said. I'm not sure if she was joking or not... but she said I had cum at least a quarter of a cup of semen.

I was spent, and I was happy. We cleaned up, we went to bed, and I slept. For the first night this week, I slept through the night without any pain in my testicles from a nocturnal erection gone wrong.

This morning we woke up and she let me cum one more time. She masturbated me and then passed it off for me to finish for times sake, even though she said she would have liked to have teased me for another hour. She had to leave for work though, and so this wasn't a possibility. She granted me freedom for the day though. "Don't put that other one back on. It's hurting you, and I want those intact." She pointed towards my balls. I agree.
I'm going to be free until I get the new cage in the mail. I'm not to touch myself though until then, and I intend on being good.

I have a wonderful Mistress who is kind to me. I see a lot of male chastity online and it's very violent, and degrading.
My chastity isn't like that. This is a gift to her, to show my support for her desires. She loves me, and she has given me so much of herself. My chastity is a sacrifice and a gift that I can grant to her in return, and it doesn't even begin to measure what she deserves.

I love my Luchia. I can't wait until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment