Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Old dreams came back again.

Last night was painful.

I woke up 3 times. The first was a normal nocturnal erection. It hurt, but it subsided after I massaged my balls for a bit.

The second was a much worse erection. This sent me running though. It wouldn't go away. And I've modified the cage a bit so I had something that was wrong.

See without the screw the penis section of the cage can flop around a bit. this leads not only to discomfort, but also in the possibility of me falling out of it!! That not only would break my promise, but it would also be very awkward if it happened in public. So I added some zip ties to hold it together.

You can see the one I put on last night highlighted a bit.

What I had put on before was far too tight for nocturnal erection strength. I had to cut them off and try again. After a couple of tries I finally got one that would keep me locked in, but wouldn't be dangerously tight either.

I went back to sleep, but it wasn't a deep sleep. Obvious because of the dreams... I don't remember much, but I do know that I was naked, and I was driving down the road. I kept dodging my head away from oncoming traffic so that they wouldn't see me. I was ashamed. 
I had to cum though. I Needed to cum! I was masturbating while I drove. Furiously masturbating. The car was swirving off the road some and I started careening over the edge! My left hand swung the wheel while my right jerked my cock. It was a mix of fear and release! I was so close!! The car was held onto the road by only two wheels, and somehow I managed to right it.

Not for long though. An oncoming tractor trailer started honking it's horn at me and I swerved again, this time the tires lost grip as I tried to avoid a sign, and I fell of the edge down an impossibly deep canyon next to the road. 
I was so. close. to cumming... 
If I had just a moment more to fall!
But I didn't.. I woke up, my right hand cupping my swollen balls.

My Mistress, Luchia, says she thinks that I'll go through the symptoms of withdrawal over the next month. I hope that's not the case. I don't want to feel all of those things. But Who knows... I haven't had a dream like that since I had first discovered myself at the age of 10. I masturbate too much normally to have DREAMS of masturbation.

I have to go to work. I'll keep both hands on the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment