Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Blood, sweat and tears

I suppose it's to be expected. I didn't feel anything to tell you the truth, except for a bit of pinching discomfort from time to time. After two days or so in the cage though, I have a small line of torn skin at the bottom of my testicles.

I don't think it will be an issue. My body will heal, and it will be tougher for all of the trial and tribulation. I just need to be sure to keep it clean! And I tell you what, I will keep it clean!

I expected something like this, so I've been checking.

I also think I figured out a way to add side bars to the cage so that I don't need to use zip ties anymore. It will have to wait until I get a short reprieve though granted to me by my Mistress. Hopefully she'll see the merit in my idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment