Monday, July 22, 2013

A decision made.

My Lover and I made a pact.

One month before our wedding we would remain celibate from each other. It wouldn't be easy we both knew, for we'd grown accustomed to our great sex life, however we want our honeymoon to be something special. We want to discover each other all over again.

I made the extra promise that I would not masturbate for the duration either. To her, this is no great task. Women always seem to have an easier time with holding off. For me...

3 days.
It was Wednesday of last week that I gave into my baser desires. For me, to cum isn't just a desire, or a craving, it's a physical need. A strong yearning much like intense hunger, or thirst. I think it's the same for most men. There's just something about having a full body of cum that cries out for release! This was no excuse though. I had made a promise.

I've broken promises before.
I've broken so many promises that I had begun to forget what the word meant. But that was before. Before her. Before my Lover. Before Luchia.
It's a fitting name she's taken for herself, Luchia. She's brought me into the light from where I was before. I used to break promises. My Mistress gives me reason to keep them.

Our relationship has been built on a solid foundation of trust. We have been sharing secrets with each other for years now. Before we were Lovers. She and I have shared many things since as well, and never once have I broken a promise to her, nor she to me!

Understand now why my heart was heavy when I broke my promise to her.

Before I would have shrugged my shoulders. I would have moved on and tried again.

But that was before.

This is a new relationship built on something stronger than the last.

I had made a new promise in my head. A new idea to make things up to her. I would give her the ultimate gift that I knew how to give.

I would give her control over a piece of me which I could not control on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment