Thursday, July 25, 2013

Learning my internal clock

It turns out that I have nocturnal erections at both 230am, and 430am, every night, almost on the dot.
I know this because that's about the time that I've been waking up at night to massage my nether regions with hopes that the swelling organ will give up fighting against it's restraints!
In the past this is the time of night that I might have woken up to lazily masturbate myself back to sleep.
Now I still rub myself, but to a frustrating end. This will be a long month.

I made the decision yesterday to get a higher quality cage. I ordered a CB-6000 from amazon for a good price, and I'm hoping it comes in the mail before too long.

I get to see my Lover tonight. I can't wait. Not so much because of the prospect of release. I've gotten used to my confinement. I just miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment