Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The good ol boys

I work with a lot of older men. Most of my coworkers are over 50.
I'm actually the youngest on the crew, at the age of 26. The next guy? 39.
These men interact in a particular way. There's a lot of poking fun of each other. Off colour remarks are common, as are insults about being unskilled, bad in bed, gay, or attracted to ugly women. All in all, things that are, unfortunately, considered "guy talk."

Today there were a lot of jokes directed towards one of my coworkers. He is big, buff, and black, and he's very proud of his one foot long penis! We've never seen it, but we've all heard stories that he's told, and heard the stories of women that he's been with. With all of his pride, he is very easy to get to. Tease him even a little and he get's all uppity!
Say he has a tiny penis and well... his stammering and resolute refusal of that being the truth is hilarious to watch.

What struck me today though is that while my coworker was being teased, here I was with my own cock stuck in a confining cage. If any of them had known what I was walking around with, I'm sure the teasing would have been directed in a much different direction.

I felt very exposed all day. My job today involved cleaning things in an old apartment unit, so I was on my knees for a good portion of the day. Nothing could have made me feel more self conscious though as when people would walk about behind me.

We ate a big lunch at a local restaurant. It was delicious, but I ate far too much! This came in handy though because as I was walking into the apartment afterwards I had to take a strange step in order to move my cage back into place so that I didn't pinch me so much.

I know that nobody can see anything. Nobody looks, nobody has noticed so far. I'm the only one that can tell a difference. "I can tell you ate too much! You're walking funny."
Yes, I 'ate too much.' That's it.

Tomorrow evening I get to see my Fiance. I can't wait.  It's hard to go so many days without being able to talk to her in person.

I'm also hoping that she will show me kindness, and grant me a few moments of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment