Thursday, July 25, 2013

Decisions decisions

Only about 5 hours left until I get to see my Mistress Luchia. She's on her way into town for business and she'll be staying with me tonight.
I love it when she comes by. I can already feel her next to me!
I can't say I'm not made even more excited by the prospect of being let out of my cage for a break, however long or short.

She will be leaving tomorrow morning. That's not long of a visit but work is work.
I don't know when my new cage will be in. I would like to switch over to it as soon as it arrives! But I want her to have the key for safe keeping...   I wish I had thought to order it sooner.
Will a regular master lock fit in it, I wonder? Or does it only take its own lock.
I could give her the key to the lock  that I already have, and then simply lock myself in when the new one arrives.
It would mean a day of freedom... But that might be good for my sack to heal from the wearing of the current cage.

Decisions decisions...

Who knows what tonight will hold though. I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment