Monday, July 22, 2013

Things are never what you expect

When we walked into the house late Sunday afternoon she disappeared into the bathroom while I unloaded the car.
I started to pick things up in the bedroom. I was going to take a shower. Our time was running out before she had to leave for home, and I wasn't sure we would even get to the best laid plans we'd made the day before.

I was wrong.

She walked out of the bathroom, bare and powerful. she smirked at me. I loved this smirk. Only one corner of one side of her mouth bends upwards, and her eyebrows twitch with the voice of a challenge.

I removed my clothes as well and headed towards the shower. My cage was still in place, yet only with the screw, and it was in need of being cleaned after two days of use.

She joined me under the water as I bathed, and brought with her a screw driver. ahhh freedom! It was a wonderful thing! And even better, only a moment after my cock had been freed, she trapped it again, yet this time in the soft and tantalizing confines of her mouth. She teased me until I was hard, then stood again.

"Go on." She said to me, beckoning me to continue with my shower. I did as I was told. I showered, shaved my cock, balls, ass, and then rinsed myself off under the water. I got out of the shower and moved to the bedroom, and she followed close behind.

The next hour went by slowly, and I am glad that it did. It was an hour that I would have let last forever. We made love with one another like there was no tomorrow, and in some ways we both knew this was true.

She rode on top of me at first, then told me to fuck her if I wanted, and oh I did! I pushed her off of me, we both flipped positions and I held her knees up to her chest as I entered her. I love this position. Wrapping her up like a small package, and then teasing, fucking, and toying with her all I want.

She came twice, internal orgasms, and I came once inside of her. We collapsed into a heap to breath... This is almost always the best part of sex for me. The aftermath, the cuddling, the smiles and silly expressions. It's in the moments after sex, when we're breathless, naked, and vulnerable that I'm the most comfortable about my place in life.

I still had a craving though. I was in need of something more.
We have been experimenting more and more with anal sex lately. She's gotten quite good at finding my prostate and massaging it, and one of our goals is for her to be able to make me cum without any other stimulation except for her finger inside of me.

I love this feeling, and she was kind enough to let me feel it again. I didn't end up cumming from her finger this time, but she did give me quite a good fucking with it.

After all of this love making, time was running short. It was time for the cage to go back on. My Mistress had me gather the pieces of the cage and get them ready. I had to take a drill and make the hole where the screw once went a little bigger to accommodate the lock. From now on this is only a locking device.
I sat on the edge of the bed as I readied the ring around my cock and balls. She took my dick into her mouth and got me hard again. It didn't take much. She tells me she likes doing this so that I can feel myself being trapped and confined.

She knows how to push my buttons in all the right ways.

The cage went on.

The lock was fed through the hole.

"Do you give yourself willingly to me? This is your choice?" She asked me.

"Yes." I felt suddenly a bit apprehensive. She was playing a moment ago and now her demeanor had changed entirely.

"You know that I'll never hurt you. Do you trust me?"

"Yes. I trust you."

She smiled, and I heard a Click.

It was done. I was locked up, and she held the key to the number lock in her head.

I was hers.

This was nothing like the other day. The feeling was something new entirely! I felt more naked than I ever had in my entire life. I had given my penis away. I no longer had the power to grow erect. I would not be able to cum unless it was with her.

I was hers.

I fell to my knees and shook. It was such an overwhelming feeling. One that I still can not describe. Goosebumps covered my body and I looked up at her. She was concerned, but I told her that it was ok. I was happy, and I was willing. This exchange of power had simply left me feeling... small.

I spent the rest of the evening trying to sort out my emotions. I was more in love than ever. I was more sure of it now than I ever had been. To know that there was someone who I could trust so fully filled me to the brim with joy!

It still does. I'm not over the feeling. I hope that I never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment