Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 1

The first night was torture.

I tried to sleep, but my erections felt like they would never subside! I would toss and turn and moan and whimper. My hands found their way to my exposed and swollen balls and grabbed them, trying to massage them and get them to convince my cock to retreat back into it's smaller state once again.

This happened several times last night. I would eventually fall asleep, only to be woken again by a raging hard on pushing at the inside of my plastic prison. Yet I couldn't help but smile. This was my doing, and it was for my Lover. The cage was like the hand of my Mistress Luchia, and she was the one who would eventually set me free, just like she had before in so many ways.

The morning eventually came, even if I didn't. I got up and used the toilet. This takes much longer than it used to before my cage. Having to clean around every small area inside and out is time consuming. But I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually.
I got ready for work. Got into my truck and drove away from the safety of my house.

I was nervous.

My pants don't show too much of anything. They're loose enough to hide my added mass, but it doesn't stop me from being nervous.

Mistress says it's because I know something is different, and so I expect others to know too. But they won't know unless I show them. It doesn't stop me from feeling anxious about the close proximity to so many people who know me while I have a swinging weight and padlock between my legs!

For the most part the day went as normal though. I got a few erections. They were as painful as they had been the night before. Some when I would start over thinking what had happened over the weekend. One when I was standing a particular way and my balls brushed very sweetly over the inside of my underpants. And a couple for no reason at all. Those were the most frustrating!

Aside from those setbacks I did fairly well. I have to get out of the truck a different way than what I'm used to. The cage has a large lump on the bottom of it that pokes into my scrotum, and it's the only part of the cage that I can really feel. It pinched me a few times, but I'm not sure if it's something that I'll get used to, or if I'll have to do something about it...

It was about half way through the day when I thought that this would be something worth documenting online. Luchia had suggested that we make a video about the beginning, showing my excitement for the month to come. "That way you'll remember that YOU asked for this," she told me with a grin.

I will see my Lover on Thursday, and she says that if I'm good, she might let me out.
Might...

I don't know what I've gotten myself into, but I do hope that the days pass quickly.

It's time for bed now. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow, and I'm sure I won't get much sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment