Thursday, November 20, 2014

Cock locked and ass plugged

Second day in chastity again. Today we both had the morning off and so it was a lot of laying in bed and teasing. So lovely!

I gave Mistress Luchia a massage, she teased my balls and got me so hard it hurt. Then out of the blue she lifted herself up onto me and rode my cage as though it were my actual cock. Something she's never done before. She's never really liked the idea of toys in her pussy, but maybe that doesn't count?

It was lovely. She rode me until she came. I stayed very aroused the whole thing, but never got to.

Before she left for work earlier I asked her if I could be plugged while she was gone. She agreed that this was a good idea, so I'm to wear my smaller butt plug for the first part of the evening, and then switch over to the larger one in a little while in order to work my way up.

Maybe an ass fucking is in my future? Oh wow I hope so. It's been a while since she's fucked me.

Here's hoping my boi pussy get's used later.

Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment