Sunday, October 5, 2014

Unexpected surprises

I am a bit late in posting this, but my clock has been reset.

Wednesday night Mistress decided that she wanted to use me. She took my cock out and after playing and teasing me for what seemed like forever she began to ride me.

She fucked me for 15 minutes or more. I wasn't allowed to cum at all, and it was all I could do to hold back. I was pushing down on my muscles. I was clenching my jaw. Biting my tongue. Finally I cried out. "I'm going to cum. I can't take it anymore!"

"Hold it! Don't you dare!" she said. She fucked even faster, and finally...

I pushed her hips up and took myself out of her. It was so difficult! All I wanted to do was cum, but I ended up ruining my own orgasm and pulled out of my Mistresses soft and heavenly vagina.


Well, she was going to lay down next to me and end it. I whined and she kind of scoffed at me.
"You pushed me away. I thought you wanted to stop."

"no no no!" I said. "I was going to cum, I HAD to stop or else I would have. Please fuck me again."

I begged a bit longer, and to my surprise she got back on top of me and rode me again.

As I was building up once more she whispered into my ear, low and sexy "if I let you cum, will you feel bad about it afterwards?"

"Not if you ask me to Mistress."

"Good... then cum. Cum inside of me."

That was all I needed to hear. It didn't take much longer before over a months worth of cum flooded out of me. She started to laugh in amazement at the feeling of all of that liquid splashing into her.

It was a fantastic mess.

After we got cleaned up, she made sure that I knew that this was a special occurrence. I am still not allowed to masturbate, and she will still continue the milkings on schedule.

I have an incredible Mistress, and I think she's getting used to the Femdom relationship she has over me./

No comments:

Post a Comment