Thursday, August 8, 2013

One more night gone by

I've finally gotten used to sleeping in this CB now I think. I didn't wake up at all last night with a painful erection, and when I woke up this morning the ring that wraps behind my testicles caused almost no irritation at all due to the morning wood. Normally it takes  a bit of time to pull my tight skin back through the ring to give my swollen balls some room. I had to do that this morning too (and  will throughout the day) but it didn't hurt as much as it normally does.

I thought I was home free! Then I took a few steps.
They've been sensitive, and are growing more so all the time, but I took a few steps this morning and as my balls brushed against my legs I was close to kneeling down and cumming right there.

It. Felt. So. Good.

Can you imagine? Cumming just from a gentle brush against my balls?!

I hope today is easier than yesterday, but the way things have started I'm not sure...

Today is day 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment